Re: C'mon, Give Me Good *RIPPLING* Water

> What else ripples? (Don't you dare say potato chips.)

The wind, silly.  The wind ripples through the trees.

In thinking about "Pure & Easy," it seems that the song is
about air & wind, not water.  It's about a note.  A sound.
Sound doesn't propagate through water as well as it does
through the air.  And that's what "Pure & Easy" is all about -
sound traveling to people through the air.  "I listened & I
heard....."

> > Blowing.
>
> Yeah, I'll tell ya what's blowing.

Kevin's upset!  Kevin's upset!  Na na na-na na!

> >I'm sorry.
>
> No you're not!

I am.  I really do feel for you.  (no jokes)

- SCHRADE in Akron