Turn Coat !!

	>From: Keithjmoon70
	>Subject: Re: tag lines and support
>
>When a person is shell-shocked they don't need demands and questions,
>they need love and understanding. That isn't burying heads in the sand, its
>expressing humanity for a dude that was hurt very badly.

Jon, are you changing your stance?
Sounds like you're saying that you acknowledge that Pete's recent diary entries should be weighed with the "shell shock" in mind, implying that you too don't think they were the best statements to make.  Rather, when the "shell shock" wears off, we'll see a more conciliatory Pete ready to get back up on that horse.

If this is the case, then I think we are on common ground.
But, that's not how you've come across until this point.

Kevin in VT