Re: My Meeting Roger Daltrey Story

----- Original Message ----- From: "Inga J. Glodowski"
> I know lots of you have already had the pleasure of meeting Roger Daltrey.
Here's my story.  He >was in New York to raise money for the Teenage Cancer
Trusy at a celebration to mark the end of >Rock N Roll Fantasy Camp, a camp
for adults who want to pay lots of money to spend a week >or two with
professional musicians learning how to play in a rock band.

They did a brief story about this on BBC World News (BBC America or some PBS
stations) this morning.  Looked like the "campers" had a great time.

Jim M