Re: agree and disagree

All true. But maybe he was tired of the young man life style (or maybe not...), or maybe he wasn't a young man any more...
He could have been running from, lets see, maturity, age, responsibility,...mid-life crisis?, obscurity...

In listing songs, no one has had a look at VANPIRES. This is the only "rock opera" that John produced, and I was impressed by the world view that it expressed. I think he was a sensitive man who dealt with the same thematic material as Pete, but lacked the quality of spiritual seeking that enlightens Pete's work. John recommended only that you "face the fear," and his philosophy was more earthbound and physical.

keets