Virus alert

Bruce, re

> >> Somebody on either Who list with this address:
> >> @pureneasy.fsnet.co.uk has the bug bear virus. Please run Norton or
> >> some antivirus.
> >
> > As a reminder, the IGTC list strips all attachements and converts
> > HTML to text before sending messages to its subscribers. This
> > effectively prevents virus transmission through the list.
>
> Thanks Paul, that means the offender is on the other list or they
> have me in their address book.

As you can tell, it's my isp address but I can assure you that after two different specific bugbear virus killers (and my normal anti virus software) didn't find the virus on my system.

I've since been told by my IT department at work that the bugbear virus "swept" around the world on or around 10th/11th June, so I am confidently able to corroborate, as when you got the virus I was away in Austria and hadn't used my computer between 6th June and 15th June, it wasn't me!

Cheers,

John