Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V10 #182

My husband's daughter came in town yesterday with their CD and played it for us. Honestly, there were a couple of tracks that were pretty good and reminded me of Zep, but there were a few headbanger tracks that we just had to turn off. LOL
Deni
On Tuesday, June 10, 2003, at 04:53 PM, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:

Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 23:12:19 +0400
From: "Helen" <elbo@hotbox.ru>
Subject: white stripes?

i saw "the white stripes" (the brother and sister band, Meg and Jack,
right?) mentioned in this post. hey i`ve read a lot about them, they are in
every New Musical Express magazine I buy, and they are very highly praised,
for
keeping to the old blues traditions and stuff, and in the pics they look
kinda stylish, but i can`t find anything of them, like cds and stuff, to
hear their music - are they realy so good?