Re: white stripes

Helen:
I think a couple people here have mentioned a like for the White Stripes (& some a dislike, i guess). I'm in the "like" category. I own their 3rd & 4th albums, "White Blood Cells" & "Elephant" - both excellent in my opinion - and have heard most of their first two albums, as well. I have aloso seen them live a few times (i live in the Detroit area, where they're from) & have to say they put on an excellent live show.
Overall, they're by far one of my favorite bands out there today. Although, i have to admit, i'm not a big fan of most of what is out there today.
-cpb

btw - As far as them being brother & sister, that's not true... they just say that as a bit of a joke. They were married & they are now divorced, but strangely enough, Jack actually took Meg's last name instead of vice versa.

Take a ride down the banal canal at
THE Experience:
http://www.geocities.com/jt_ia/CPB/CPB.html