Re: Thanking Phoenix Survivors

Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 13:04:12 EDT
From: Keithjmoon70@aol.com

I am very appreciative of what they are now doing, but it's sort of like
getting a hug after getting kicked in the crotch by the one who did both.
Yep.

They owed this to Pete.
Yeah, but they owed him MORE to shut the F up until they knew more about it. Now I wonder how many more unfortunate but non-famous people without legions of supporters are unfairly stigmatized by this group. And I also wonder how Phoenix could blast him in January, remain silent for four months, blast him again after the caution, and THEN, geez Louise, discover the information that turned them 180 degrees in favor of him. For four months they must have sat with their fingers in their ears humming, as concerns Pete.

Combine that with having a functional dyslexic as their primary written spokesman in the UK and they're coming off more as well-meaning flakes than a reputable organization.

Cheers,
--
Alan
"That's unbelievable, if that's true."