Re: Thanking Phoenix Survivors

In a message dated 6/5/2003 6:16:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kevinandt@gmavt.net writes:

> Either way, you're in disagreement with Pete himself.

I better apologize to him then.  Do you think he'll understand *me* and why I
am upset that *he* had such a bitter pill to swallow?

But then again, maybe he will do the right thing and apologize to me for what
he put *me* through. Coupled with the death of John in the same year, he has
been through a horrendous ordeal.

That's why this is so cruel and ironic. It *is* about the victims. Pete's the
one that started it.  DUH!

Jon in Mi.