Re: Pete's legacy

In a message dated 6/5/2003 3:41:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
JOELTLE515@aol.com writes:

> In a message dated 6/5/2003 2:25:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> SicilianMother@aol.com writes:
>
> >Oh, no stones thrown from here...I just have this feeling that 10 years
> >>from now, all we're going to hear is how Pete likes to fondle little
> >children
> >>(with the trademark smirk)
> >

> oh f#$%k off!  pete was not charged with it, therefore, he didn't do it. and
>
> i'm sure when his autobiography comes out, it will put the cherry on the
> cake
> of his innocence and people will look back fondly on the contriubutions he
> and
> the who have given to rock n' roll.    I mean, phil spector is a murderer
> and pretty much a chauvenist and yet they're still praising him on being a
> producer.  gary glitter however, HIS career is going down the toilet pretty
> quick.
>   think about it.

Dear Joel,

I didn't make that statement above.......the way your email is, it looks like
I made that statement and you are telling me to fuck off.  I don't agree with
the above statement either....so I didn't want to be attached to it.  ;D

Jo