Re: Pete's legacy

In a message dated 6/5/2003 2:25:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
SicilianMother@aol.com writes:

> Oh, no stones thrown from here...I just have this feeling that 10 years
> >from now, all we're going to hear is how Pete likes to fondle little
> children
> >(with the trademark smirk)

oh f#$%k off!  pete was not charged with it, therefore, he didn't do it. and
i'm sure when his autobiography comes out, it will put the cherry on the cake
of his innocence and people will look back fondly on the contriubutions he and
the who have given to rock n' roll.     I mean, phil spector is a murderer
and pretty much a chauvenist and yet they're still praising him on being a
producer.  gary glitter however, HIS career is going down the toilet pretty quick.
   think about it.