Keets?

In a message dated 6/4/2003 8:15:35 AM Pacific Standard Time,
pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

> http://www.phoenixsurvivors.com/Townshendx.html

Keets,

I can't find the petition to sign to have Pete removed from the registry from
the link they gave to do so..........any idea why??

Last night, I was laying in bed going over things and I thought about that
letter from the Phoenix House. That is when it struck me that, this was huge
news, and as a Pete supporter, I was sleeping on the job.  That was when I sprung
out of bed.....and slowly limped to my computer.

 It struck me how only few picked up on the significance of it<at least a few
of us weren't sleeping on the job>, I know I just glossed over it.  Hmmmm.

At any rate, Scott is right.  It is great news, but Pete is still on the
list.  Wouldn't it be awesome if us fans could *help* Pete by spreading the news,
signing the petitions and having him removed from the Registry?

Where do I sign??  Keets?  This is your area of expertise, can you assist us?
 I know I could proceed alone, but you have a way with finding the contacts
;)

:)
Jo