And so it goes...

	>From: "Sigel, James J"
	>Subject: And so it goes...
>
>Think about it, all of you who've had a stake or an interest in the Jeff
>Drama or this particular subject between myself and Mark:  Life's way
>too short - get your priorities in line.  All of this foolishness that's
>occurred here in the last few weeks/month amounts to zilch in the grand
>scheme of things.

Trust me, when Mark recently posted to me "don't sweat the little stuff, and this is all little stuff", it was just a reminder.
Too many other more important things in life than this.  Hell, having *FUN* is more important than this (YA HEAR THAT JEFF!).

Get things in order, and then come back and play.

Kevin in VT