And so it goes...

Scott/Kevin:

>That's why they call me "Mr. Switzerland!"  ;-)

And nobody is more qualified to handle that position.  So does that make
you Wink Swiss-endale?

>Again, I didn't ask.  Not a question mark to be found.

Why did I know you were going to say that?  Why???

Looky here fellers and anyone else who cares.  Life has a knack of
kicking you in the teeth when you are least prepared for it.  I think
we've all found ourselves in that position one time or another, and I'm
no exception.  Right now, as of yesterday, I've got much bigger fish to
fry than one Mark L and won't have time to continue this banter.  It's a
matter of priorities and right now my main priority is keeping the roof
over my wife's and my head.

As much as I'd like to devote more attention to good old Mark and the
occasional Who-topic, it's not a priority.  So I gotta say bye bye for a
spell until I can right the ship.

Think about it, all of you who've had a stake or an interest in the Jeff
Drama or this particular subject between myself and Mark:  Life's way
too short - get your priorities in line.  All of this foolishness that's
occurred here in the last few weeks/month amounts to zilch in the grand
scheme of things.  I got a reminder of that yesterday.  If that great
cosmic piano in the sky comes falling on you, it's much better to have
your priorities in line than not.  Take it for what it's worth.

Until next time...

Jim in Colorado

Note:  For the record, I am not resigning from membership to this list;
just taking a sabbatical.  In case anyone wants to call me a hypocrite
when I return - and you know who you are, remember the record, okay?
You have been warned!  :-)