Why do they call Rhodesia Rhodesia?

	>From: "Sigel, James J"
	>Subject: Why do they call Rhodesia Rhodesia?
>So speaking of
>cosmic questions, Kevin me pal, you asked and I'll reply as concisely as I
>can.

To be clear, I didn't ask anything.  I gave you my perspective in our new found "faith".

>I'm not interested in starting a new soap opera, but since you asked,

Again, I didn't ask.  Not a question mark to be found.

But, it doesn't matter.
I'm stepping out (what did I step in?).
It's not my battle, nor do I want any part of it.
But, I do need to say that while I have no doubt that Jeff is contacting you and many others off list (you see, it is his thing.  The same thing as talking shite about you to us, and then contacting you privately to repair public image), I have to simply rank my completely unbiased opinion of that "Mark vs. Jeff" battle much higher than your obvious and understandably biased opinion on it.  Please don't forget that I was equally friends with both Mark and Jeff at the time of it all.  And, I was there.
I had, and have, no reason to takes sides.  I called it like it was.  NOT MARK'S FAULT.  For what ever it's worth.

>but don't lose sight of the forest through
>the trees.
>
>just as you can't see that Mark makes his own bed.
>
>And
>understandably, you aren't objective enough to see both sides equally.
>
>Don't be so
>naove

Perhaps it's these sorts of statements that begins trouble for you, Jim.

>latest crime was to refer to him as a "whiner" - and the reply from him?

Well, it probably should have come from me.  But Mark was clearly involved too.
I was too tired to fight.  Your whine post didn't need to be made, and only poured gas on the fire.

And that's my objective, non-naove, keeping sight of the forest through the trees, opinion on who's making who's bed.

Kevin in VT

"He's lying, they're dying."
7/20/03
My Mom.