Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V10 #223

On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 12:53, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
Quadrophenia was the record that changed my from someone who listened to
The Who to a Who fanatic.  My then-boyfriend and I went to listen to it
at a friends house, and I got totally absorbed into the experience of
the record - I know I visualized the film that should go along with the
story.

Teen-age angst does not solely belong to the boys - "The Real Me" still
resonates with me. And I consider "Love Reign O'er Me" a personal theme
song.

Felicia