Re: IOW Editing

> The IOW concert video/DVD; why are two of the best performances missing
> from the film?  Specifically, why did they edit out Amazing Jouney/Sparks
> and Naked Eye?  I've seen the IOW concert film with all of the bands on
> the bill, and in that movie, The Who performs Naked Eye.  Why was it
> edited out of The Who's IOW?  Anyone know?  There you go...

My guess would be time constraints.  If you notice, some of the TOMMY
numbers are edited down, as well.  They probably had a limit as to how
long the video/DVD could be - so they were forced to some snipping.

I had a friend transfer The Who's IOW show from the Japanese laser disc
to video & he kindly tacked on "Naked Eye" from the IOW film that has other
bands on it.

- SCHRADE in Akron