Step Away From the Thunderbird Bottle!

Scott:

>I wonder about all you self-serving fuckheads out
>there who thought you were being so goddamned pure, who thought you
were
>being such "true fans;"

Why you gravy sucking pig!  Get out of that grisly looking Army shirt -
you in the Navy sailor, and quit smokin' that dope!!!  I know you love
us Scott, and we love you too, but there's elements of truth in your
satire of yesterday.  Somewhere, you really think that those of us who
didn't need a Pete Apology took that stance for self serving purposes;
and not just you either.  That's pretty indicative of the overwhelming
sense of self-important hurt feelings that's infecting the list lately,
what with all of this Jeff bullshit that's been endlessly droned on
about.

What I'm saying is, there's been WAY TOO MUCH super-sensitivity going on
around here.  So I didn't need Pete to apologize to me, that
automatically makes me self serving?  To what purpose?  And what's
between Jeff and you guys is justified to each one of you, but dear God,
I don't remember seeing anyone say anything about anyone's mother or
anything quite as damning.  The amazing responses that have followed
rival the Hatfields and McCoys.  Jets and Sharks if you will?  Bears vs.
Packers?

Enough of the super-sensitivity already (not just you m'lad).  Respond
in kind to "attacks" as it's everyone's right to, but has anyone noticed
that Jeff split again?  What was it, about a week or so ago?  There
isn't anything left TO respond to - he hasn't said anything sense this
started.  The parties involved who have stuck around instead of
splitting have stated their various reasons for continuing this a
billion times.  Jeff's a rotten this, and he's a trolling that.  (By the
way, I hate that fucking "troll" word; let's try a more creative term
for dissidents.)  Isn't that enough now?  Can't we move on to some other
business Nurse Ratched?

I know, I know - I've got a helluva lot of nerve telling anyone to stop
fighting on this list, given my past history with my old... uh...
friend?  But at least when he and I went at it, we were pretty goddamn
creative in our insults towards each another and provided hours of
hilarity and entertainment to our Who List colleagues.

I only ask this - if you guys are going to continue being so super
sensitive to everyone who disagrees with you, then dammit, start being
funny in your replies!!!  We want comedy damn you!

Self-Serving "True Fan" Fuckhead in Colorado