Re: New Pete diary

> I know that feeling. Try being a Christian.

I basically was one for about the first 20 years of my life!  The Word of God
every Wednesday night & twice on Sundays.  I've seen things you'll never see.

> an apology really didn't matter to me because I was looking purely at the
> motive for what he did and threw the rest in the trash.

I can dig that.  Your spirituality seems to give to a very calm, clear way of
thinking about issues (notice I didn't say "correct"  ;-)).

> The apology made me feel good to know he felt better.

So, maybe it was necessary.  Necessary for Pete.  That's a good thing.

> Remember what I said about the shellshock?

No.  I rarely read your posts.

(!)

> It also makes me feel good to actually *see* him say something on our behalf
> even though I knew he would do it beforehand eventually.

Ugh.  You knew it was coming, but I & others got ripped on for wanting it.
You might've said something, ya' know.

> He told me so the last time we talked on the phone.

Oh, go on.  Do me a favor.....

>  I thought it was just too much to ask.

Interesting.   I don't recall you expressing that before now.  You seem to have
had the foresight to just sit back & let this whole thing play out.  Very calm.
Very clear.  I tend to start banging on things & shooting my mouth off.  I hate
waiting.

> Dang!!  I can't never win an argument with you!

You've won three.  I'm keeping track.  ;-)

>  I felt this way all along, you were just seeing too much red maybe?

That's not surprising......yeah!......know what I'm saying, Snoop?

> Now Pete, pick up that guitar!

Uh oh.  New thread:  Fans Who Demand A New Album & A Tour.  Now,
c'mon, people,......does Pete really "owe" you anything?  ;-)

- SCHRADE in Akron