Re: New Pete diary

>> <Wince>.. I count myself among the *self-serving* but not the
>> *pure fuckheads*.

>C'mon, Joe.  You know I'm all bark & no bite.  ;-)  Nobody can
>out-fuckhead me!

Just more of your *shit* Schrade!  :0   Just kidding!

I know you, at least the parts that you have exposed (now don't start!)  :-p

Your post asks an interesting question from people
that were either steadfastly supportive of Pete, regardless; or
of people that wanted the status quo (i.e. the *Be the Who* crowd).
I will be surprised if you hear from the latter as their indifference,
apathy or dis concern will apply on either side of the news.  This is
not a dig, just an observation I have made about human behavior.

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.