The best Drowned I ever had

Hello listers,

I was burning a cd to me, with mp3's files that I have collected all these years and was stored in my hard disk, all of them downloaded from PT official site.

I had 3 versions of Drowned, all acoustic, but there was one that I liked for the best. In this particular version, the guitar playing is just amazing, fucking brilliant indeed, with elements that are found only there, no more else.

I was wondering, was it from the oceanic concerts, before the bike accident?

Anyone help me?