driving force?

I am personally offended by daltrey's comments that he and pete were the
driving force of the who.  if ya ask me, that's bull.  they ALL were a driving
force in their own ways. i'm sure you can all agree.       that's like saying if
george harrison died first in the beatles, they would reunite and tour anyway
cause perhaps Lennon and mccartney were the driving force of the band?

keith moon's personality and drumming was legendary by itself, VERY looney
and humorous indeed. entwistle of course, standing still and remaining quiet but
letting that awesome bass do the talking.  and of course pete and roger, the
songwriting guitar wielding genius and the man singing loud and proud out in
front.    this was a band that were driving forces in their own rights, which
is why I never saw one as being a leader. how dare roger be so arrogant and say
that only he and pete were the driving forces. if townshend passed before
John, would daltrey say HE was the driving force? or he and John?        and
didn't daltrey say one time (before entwistle died) that they can't do the who
without the three of em? he also said in 1994 that it WAS all four of em that
were driving forces (didn't exactly say "driving forces" but something similar)
 I really feel sorry for pete since it seems that he wants to do a new who
album and tour cause roger wants to do it, not because HE wants to do it. if ya
ask me, i think pete can do pretty well on his own. he's already working on an
autobiography and some demos in his studio. and he said something about
mixing a 5.1 version of "tommy".   and roger can tour by himself, but then again
when they both toured on their own, the tours flopped. but I don't see pete
wanting to do who tours. it always seems to be roger that wants to.  ah well, just
my opinion.