Re: The New Pete interview

> I'm right with you.
> Are you sure we're not twins or something??

C'mere & give me a big hug....  ;-)  Just kidding.  I said just kidding!
Get away from me!  Argh!  Get away!  No!  Kevin, stop!  Aieeee!!!

Excluding the apology (which perhaps *was* too much to expect - and too
much to ask for), this is all we really wanted from Pete.  Honest accept-
ance.  Realization of the severity of his mistake.  Less of a narcissistic,
"I'm the victim here!" mindset.  Why did we catch so much shit for want-
ing that?

> I wouldn't be surprised now if we see even more remorse on Friday.

Yeah, it'll be interesting to read the rest of it.  Hope there's actually
more content to the interview & it isn't just a ploy to get people back
on their website.

> He's back in touch with his feelings.

And I feel as though *I'm* back in touch with Pete.

> Curious how this sugars (VT term) out.

C'mere & give me some sugar.  ;-)  Get away!  Get away!  ;-o

- SCHRADE in Akron