RAH questions and Pete's gratitude

Matt's notice about the RAH CD on the Who portion of
Pete's site says:
"There will also be a four track bonus CD of tracks
taken from the bands 2002 performances at the RAH. The
tracks are: I'm Free, Young Man Blues, I Don't Even
Know Myself and Summertime Blues."
Also, the introductory description of the disc on
Amazon.co.uk says it is three discs but then they list
only two.  One of the O&S guys from UK posted a short
review, perhaps we can check with him....

"The people that I really care about are the people
who have reached out to me in these troubles, and
those are friends, fans, family and strangers who feel
they know me through my work."  This is gratifying to
read, that Pete is touched by our concern. He's not
just saying it for the press, either. He confirmed it
in a personal thank-you note I got from him last week.

Ken

=====
.
.