St. Pete and the Porn Dragon

I agree, maybe we can convince Peter Jennings to put
him on the air with Michael S. Malone and someone from
a reputable organization fighting this. Maybe a huge
press conference, with Pete flanked by Roger, Bono,
Brian May, Jerry Hall, Elton John, etc. announcing
that the battle has been joined.

Great plan. :) If there's any kind of announcement that Pete's cleared, then he's got something to work with and we can work at publicizing it. But, if there's never any more to go on than what we've heard at this point, then I think Pete would be much better off with actions, rather than words. Interviews and photo ops and charity concert to fight child porn, etc., etc. Again, he's freed by the investigation from having to hide that he did something illegal, and he can talk about all the evils he saw and what we should do about it. The media seems happy to report on this kind of effort.

So, I've been trying to investigate some of what's going on in the industry, and you guys have contributed some great material and insight. I don't know if Pete's ideas on what to do about the problem would be anywhere near mine, but still I've been writing letters to politicians this week, asking them to fight child porn producers and suppliers. Malone's observation about national defense is a great way to tie it in to the current platform the government(s) are working from. If we can get a movement going, then Pete will have something to work with.

Even if we can't get all those other people you mention to show up, it looks like Malone's onboard.

keets