recommend a good '71-'72 boot

All this thinking about Lifehouse gets me wanting to
add a good bootleg of the Who's early live
performances of the songs from Who's Next.

I already have Young Vic Blues and will buy WNDE when
it comes out.  But that performance was so early, I'd
like to get one where they have nailed the material
but in a set that is not digressed with Quad or BN
songs.

So, who can recommend a good bootleg that fits the
bill?  I have previewed Danish Treat but the vocals
are low.  How is Chicago 1971 and Berlin 1972?  any
specific comments, with label info and sources would
be much appreciated.  Also, I'd prefer pressed CDs
with artwork, not CD-Rs.

TIA
Ken in MD
http://mailplus.yahoo.com