mark's neurotic politics

	>From: Sroundtable@xxxxxxx
	>Subject: mark's neurotic politics
>As Kevin loves to do,

Oh jeez, now I've got to reply to you....

>he inserts himself into disputes between others

Here is what I can proudly claim on this list, with all confidence:

1) I have *never* told anyone here what they can post about, or who they can reply to.
IMO, if it's on the list, it's fair game.  If you want to have a fight with someone and don't want people to poke fun at silly statements made in *public*, take it off list.

2) I have never...*ever* let my maturity or character stoop to calling people names.  Unlike some repeat offenders around here.

>and fans the flames.

I'm fanning something that smells, and it's not flames.
Did you have beans for dinner?

>He likes to do it to me

Hey Now!  ;-o  (sorry Scott, you're rubbing off on me. Ha! Hey now, again!  ;-)

>I thought he was filtering my posts, but apparently not.

For the bazillionth time!  I...am...on...digest!  And, when things get busy and serious, like now, I check out the archives.  Your posts recently have been quite relevant and well thought out.  That's why I was reading them..lately.  The name calling was quite a step back for you.

Oh, and I *am* filtering out your *E-mails* to my *home* address and here at work, since you continued to subject my *family* to your rants and name calling when I repeatedly asked you to stay away.  That makes you a....
Nope, won't even do it for this, although deserved.
You still win the prize for being the only one on all lists to have such disrespect for a persons privacy and wishes.  Something to hang on your mantle.

Kevin in VT
Dusting off his huckleberry hat again, but willing to let it drop.