Re: Red Wine jams

Hi Chris
I bought the Greek Theater Encore based on concert reviews and comments about
the CD sound mix at PT.Com.  I have five other shows and usually listen to
House of Blues, which I attended.  This weekend I listened again to the Greek
and it is really good.  Nice chunky guitar sound from Pete.  Also, it seems
like they were all in a good mood.  I'll have to go back and listen to my boot
of the 1997 Quad show I have, cos I remember they did something very much like
red wine at the end of WAY.
cheers,
Ken in MD

>>> whoareyou@lvcm.com 01/27/03 01:22PM >>>
Yes, Ken, I thought I had this right. You could see the expression on
Pete's face as well (I was at the Greek) vocalizing about John. Anguish.

Thanks for the input.

Chris