See, Mark. It's not just me

In a message dated 1/25/2003 1:02:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> While I have become accustomed to your incorporating your personal political
> views into nearly EVERY post you make (although why you feel that is
> appropriate in this forum I do not know....), I fail to understand why you
> continue to judge other people's character and intelligence by their
> political opinions.  Most people, I would think, concede that a subject like
> politics is something about which reasonable people can disagree, yet you
> continue to characterize anyone who does not share your views as stupid or
> mean-spirited. I am sorry that you are unable to listen to any conservative
> talk show host with any measure of open-mindedness.  You might find that
> there are people on the right and the left who are
> sometimes capable of
> making valid points.

YES!!!  Someone else has Mark pegged exactly as I do.  I made a couple of posts regarding ML's political rantings over the Pete/porn controversy and came to the exact conclusion of the author of the above post.  The truth is that conservatives are FAR from a monopoly in regard to the Townshend situation.  Media outlets all across the spectrum have addressed this, both fairly and unfairly.  Just because some conservatives are immoral doesn't mean all or even most are.  The same goes for liberals.  All conservatives aren't Nazis and all liberals aren't commies.  ML needs to get this through his thick, left-wing skull.  He is far too smart a person to hold such idiotic prejudices.

mc