Re: Red Wine jams

You're on to something.  The Greek Theater lyrics refer to a taste for
expensive wines.... incidentally, that version of the jam is among the best,
indeed Greek is one of the better early release Encores.

Ken

>>> whoareyou@lvcm.com 01/25/03 01:50PM >>>
It is has been my opinion of hearing the Red Wine Jams and lyrics from
this past summer's shows, that the lyrics evolved into a tribute to
John - remembering times well spent with him and alluding to meeting
again someday.

Does anyone else have this take? or am I totally off base?

Listen to Greek Theatre show lyrics...