Re: quality of encore CDs

In a message dated 1/25/03 1:20:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Sroundtable@aol.com writes:

> For me, for a live CD to sound good, the vocals have to be fairly clear and
> loud.

I will add to the perplexity of which cd's to buy...

For clear vocals get Hershey. It's the clearest I have heard yet. I agree
about the Irvine muted sound, although it is good to have.  I enjoy all of
the "stage banter" on these.

I received shipment of 5 more shows and Las Vegas has been in my player for 3
days now.  This is a very powerful show. Great sound quality.  What I mean by
powerful is that it displays that Who energy that only Pete Townshend can
give. His "See ya, John" before launching into his MG jam is priceless.

I will probably end up getting them all now.

Jon in Mi.