A comment on Pete's motivations

I've seen several posts and websites during the last week or so that say Pete is gay or bisexual, and I have the following comment:

Pete is an artist and he wants to represent the human condition in his music. The talk about him being gay or bisexual has come from his investigations back in the Eighties into this aspect of the human existence. Lately he has been interested in child abuse and pedophilia, and he has been investigating this on Internet websites. When this is all processed, I expect we might hear something from Pete on the subject of pedophilia. I hope he's not wanting to experience what it's like to be convicted and to serve jail time. ;)

keets