Re: The Dark Times

There's a thin line between art & porn, as we all know, however. Nude
pics of children are legal under the guise of "photographic art" as long as the photos don't show the children engaged in any sexual activity.

It's the sex acts which constitute illegality.
This is a good point, too. I gather the US law includes something about explicit sexuality, but I'm wondering about the Guardian article again, as the guy seems to indicate some are arrested for having soft-core nudes or girls in bikinis. Would it be the collection of such pictures that's suspect?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/child/story/0,7369,880251,00.html

keets