Re: Honest Quote Spells Trouble for Pete?

> How about this one, from ADB:
>
> "The pathway to 'free' paedophilic imagery is - as it were - laid out like a
> free line of cocaine at a decadent cocktail party: only the strong willed or
> terminally uncurious can resist."

Yeah, that's the quote Howard Stern read over the air - when he said Pete
was scoring high on the "creepy meter."

It's one of those quotes where.....we know what Pete's saying but, by itself,
it makes it sound like Pete was "tempted" to look at the images rather than
educationally seeking them out for his "research."

- SCHRADE in Akron