Rush Limbaugh makes Pete reference

A report has come out that Scott Ritter, former UN
chief weapons inspector in Iraq, has reportedly twice
been arrested for propositioning underage girls.
(Funny how a report such as this about the chief
critic of the planned war with Iraq would come up now.
Weird coincidence, no?) Anyway Rush Limbaugh said:
"If I were Scott Ritter, I would just come up with a
'Hey, I was just doing research here.' ... The Pete
Townshend reply."

Read the whole thing at:
http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=30595

=====