re: elvis and jerry lee/ CBS still using WGFA

In a message dated 1/18/2003 11:46:06 PM Eastern Standard Time, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Damn, mc, maybe the muscical endeavours with "Who Are They?" and the
> infrequent/less frequent blows to the head are making a
> difference in
> your perspective on things.

WOW!  Which of the seven signs of the apocalypse is it when AEB and Mc start agreeing on things?  My shots to the face aren't any less frequent, they are just now from mike swinging by myself.  In all seriousness, it seems increasingly likely that the damage to PT will be far less than originally anticipated.  If it turns out that his credit card was never charged, a whole shit-load of people will owe him a huge apology.  Unfortunately, cretins like Jay Leno will not be held accountable for making jokes attacking a man who hasn't even been charged with anything.  I also just saw a commercial for CBS's entire network line-up and WGFA was the back drop.  CBS has certainly had ample time to change it if they believe the accusations against Pete.  It's a good sign, I think.

mc