Re: More *pessimistic!* Responses, More *Gloomy!* Thoughts

You don't believe that headlines of..
"PETE EXONERATED !" will get people's attention? You don't believe then that people will change their minds in the face of that statement?

I'm sure now you'll say that such a headline will never happen even if
true. I'm not so sure now. The press seems to have taken sides....split down the middle. Whoever is right, is gonna shout it out.
We should make sure they do!

>One of your hard-fought-for American dollars
>might've gone to "those people." Or one of mine. Or, Jon, one of yours. We gave money to a child porn ring. Chew on *that* for a little bit.

Ultimately a small price to pay to help develop a strategy for attack.
Pete didn't pay.

keets