Re: Stern Discusses 'A Different Bomb'

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 11:21:30 -0500, you wrote:

>In the mid 90s when I had AOL, I'd get that stuff everyday.  I've also had
>Hotmail accounts with it.
>
>It seems AOL Time Warner and Microsoft are selling our good names to these
>marketers.  What's odd is that my broadband provider is owned by AOL Time
>Warner and I get none of that.  Interesting.
>
>Rick in Maine

Less than an hour ago, I got an email with the subject line: FREE
TEENS, so I deleted it unread.

Maybe it was about freeing unjustly arrested teens, but I somehow
doubt that...  ;-)

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org