Fraying on the edges

>From: "Schrade, Scott"
>Subject: Re: Sending Pete's Different Bomb to the press sure worked out
>
>> Well Brian Cady, what's this title supposed to mean??
>> Eh?
>> What you trying to say?
>
>I think Brian was just being sarcastic: anti-press rather than anti-us.

Yealp...<deep breath>.....pretty busy at work at the moment.
Pretty pissed about this whole "nightmare".
Add to that a dash of lack of sleep (cumulative) and a pinch of want to
hit the resorts with our friends on the weekend (when there's light!!!!!)
but can't.
I'm sure I could think of a dozen more excuses.

I came to the same conclusion earlier this evening.
Hey, I never said I wasn't slow sometimes!
I'm just a jumble of nerves these days!

Awe hell.

Kevin in VT