Re: Bass, Anyone?

What about Paul McCartney on bass to create some sort of Who / Beatles
super-group? You could even get Ringo to guest star on some of the
vocals... what more could you want?

Tom

--
Tom Connor
President

Tel:	01904 433726
Fax:	01904 434664

The information contained in this message is confidential and intended
for the addressee only. If you have received this in error, please
notify us immediately and delete the email. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or altering of this message is strictly forbidden.
You are advised to run your own virus scan before opening any
attachment, and that you open any attachments at your own risk.