Re: Bass, Anyone?

At 21:13 8-1-03 -0500, Jaqueline wrote:

Schrade (God Bless Em!) wrote:

"Perhaps they'll use several bass players."

Well, I was listening to 'Brrrr" from Scoop the other day and came up with a
Brilliant and other wise Unheard of idea:

PETE SHOULD PLAY BASS ON THE NEW WHO ALBUM.
Like he did on the Stones covers they did... And Roger should write the songs and play guitar. :-) And Rabbit should sing. :-)

I don't think much of Pete's bass playing. I may like to hear more of Pete's piano playing. And on bass? I dunno... Isn't there a bass playing Starr anywhere? :-) At least Pino is kinda neutral. Maybe Chucho?

Bjorn

http://www.ba-da-bjorn.tk