Who in Feb 2002

Hello,

Could someone point me in the right direction to get a recording of the who
at hyde park '96 and on the first night at the royal albert hall last
february? Hyde Park still ranks as the best show I've ever heard, probably
only because that was the first time I saw them (even if it wasn't really
the who). And thanks to all those who recommended the Hershey show from the
encore series. I got it in the post last week and it's excellent.

Many thanks,

Tom