Carrot Top jokes about Pete

I haven't seen this posted in most places.

Here's Carrot Top's website, including possible contact addresses and a guestbook:

http://www.carrottop.com/

RoadManager@carrottop.com, groups@carrottop.com

Thanks to Brian Cady:

Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
Carrot Top tours as much as he can and continually works on new material.

News flashes are instantly mined for humor.

"Absolutely, right away. I might start tonight's show by saying, 'God, I'm sweating like Pete Townshend at Toys "R" Us.'

"Other people I know feel bad when someone gets in trouble. But for me, it's always, 'Oh good. I have material.' "