Cleveland 2000 Boot

> I would love to get a boot of the 2000 show that I went to, which was
> Cleveland, 9/30/00, because it was the best show I ever saw (since I
> never saw Keith). It's too bad I have no connections as far as bootlegs
> go, because I understand that a local radio station broadcast the show
> that night, so there is probably a good one out there if you know how
> to get it.

Chris,

If you haven't already received an offer, I can hook you up with a boot
of the Cleveland 2000 show.

You're right in that it was broadcast on the radio (98.5 WNCX), but only
about 2/3 of the show was aired.  The boot I have is a combination of
the radio broadcast & an audience boot.  So, you'll get the entire show.

Drop me an email if you're interested.

sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us
	- or -
schrade@akrobiz.com