Plan C + B to the B

In a message dated 2/13/03 11:01:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

> >See, I guess my point is that since we are not Pete, us guys can be
> >encouraged by this plan C alternative for when we get really old.
>
> Um, yes.  This is quite a plan--a new one on me.  :\

 Lela,
 Ha. I hope you don't think I was serious about this.   Well, at least I am
not at this point in my life. ;)

By the way, thanks for the nice thoughts.  It looks and sounds like an ugly
situation but I am a sobered person full of hope. She is too. Sparing the
boring details, After 9 years, I am profoundly amazed at what I am seeing.

Now Back to The Who...

As for Blues to the Bush, I don't think it ranks with the 2002 tour.  I don't
think they were as developed (duh) and Roger's voice was having a lot of
trouble especially singing tough songs like The Real Me. But John was there,
and that is why I like it. Was he ever not on?

Jon in Mi.

PS. Kevin, is it really 35 below there? Is that real temp. or wind-chill?
Dang! I bet you have square tires.