Encore Series - Roger on my Shoulder

Hello,

Don't get me wrong because I really love the Encore series
shows that I have.  They may be all we have from our boys
for some time to come.

Buuuuuuttttttt, the vocals (Roger in particular) are so far
forward in front of the music (i.e. louder) that I feel as
though Roger is riding on my shoulder while I'm listening
to the CDs in my car.    I have both the Hershey and Mansfield II
shows.  I don't consider myself hard to please and I've heard
similar observations about other shows, so I feel that Roger
must be way turned up in the mix on purpose, or that Since
John was no longer around to turn his rig up, Roger preyed
on Pino's innocence and probably said something like, "John
never went over level 8, honest...".  And Pino just nodded his
head and went for it.  Roger probably threatened him too!  Yeah
that's it.   He bullied poor Pino into lowering his level.
Well I hope Roger is happy now!    Rabbit is higher in the
mix than Pino on many numbers.  What was he thinking?

Okay, that's off my chest.

End of Volume Consiracy Theory

Joe in Philly - looking for the bass knob

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.