Shanghai Knights/Who connection confirmed

Some of you said you heard My Generation in one of the trailers for the
film.  Magic Bus is mentioned here.  Sounds like a fun film.

http://www.salon.com/ent/movies/review/2003/02/07/shanghai/index_np.html

"Shanghai Knights"
Jackie Chan, Owen Wilson, Sherlock Holmes and Jack the Ripper ride the
Magic Bus in this daffy, delightful voyage to swinging London, circa
1890.

- - - - - - - - - - - -
By Charles Taylor

Feb. 7, 2003  |  There isn't a minute of "Shanghai Knights" that didn't
have me grinning. Lurking around the edges of this sequel to the 2000
Western comedy "Shanghai Noon," set mostly in London during Queen
Victoria's golden jubilee, you can find Jack the Ripper, the origin of
Sherlock Holmes and even a dash of "Oliver Twist." There are
anachronistic references to the Beatles and Charlie Chaplin, along with
'60s rock songs on the soundtrack. Escaping from one of their numerous
tights spots, Jackie Chan and Owen Wilson dash to freedom in a
newfangled auto-mo-bile, to the accompaniment of the Who's "Magic Bus."

It's a fantasy of London culled from history and literature and pop
culture, all our Anglophile fantasies mushrooming in one place like a
daydream run amok. I'd venture to guess that most Americans visiting
London for the first time hope, somewhere in the back of their minds, to
see Dickensian urchins roaming market stalls or John, Paul, George and
Ringo running down the street. So the collision of eras in "Shanghai
Knights" all makes a weird kind of sense. Since you can do anything in
the movies, there's no good reason why the sights of Victorian London
shouldn't be unveiled to us to the tune of Roger Miller's "England
Swings"

What's cheering about "Shanghai Knights" is that the people who made it
realize that, by itself, that kind of cleverness isn't enough. The
director, David Dobkin, and the writers, Alfred Gough and Miles Millar,
work here with care, affection and a blessedly light touch. They aren't
out to deliver the goods in the crassest possible manner, or turn the
movie into an action-comedy bash. "Shanghai Knights" is a cunning
mixture of the calculated and the offhand. It's thoroughly commercial
but made without a trace of cynicism. Seeing that sort of mainstream
movie can give you a lift; it can, for a while at least, wash you clean
of feeling jaded.