No Who content

	>From: "L. Bird"
	>Subject: No Who content
>Kevin, are you keeping up with this one? It looks like another witch-hunt.

Oh jeeeeeez.  My reputation proceeds me????
I hadn't heard this last part about the jury regrets, but I was somewhat
aware of the plight of Ed Rosenthal.
Vermont is on the cusp of passing Medical Marijuana laws, but one of the
main issues that keeps getting raised is the inherent conflict between Feds
and State that this generates.  Mr. Rosenthal's name has been in our local
news lately as an example.
Great, pass the state law, but who the hell is going to have the balls to do
the actual growing if the Feds will come in and send that person to prison??
And for what?  Trying to help those in need?  NAZIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't think of a single healthcare worker that doesn't support Medical
Marijuana, and I talk with a lot of Docs.
Let me just add, (pauses due to the obvious political nature of it), current
anti-marijuana adds being run by the current administration are some of the
most pathetic examples of distortion I've ever seen.  Makes me puke.  It's
down right embarrassing.

Kevin in VT
I've never inhaled!