Re: In his own words

In a message dated 12/30/2003 5:43:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lewinski@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> No comment!  ;)

ha! well, when I said that, I meant I don't practice organized religion all
that much.   i'm a catholic and feel the catholic religion has taken everything
out of proportion.  I also feel if everyone understood that all religions
pray to the same God, just in different ways and with different prophets handling
each (Jesus with christians, buddha with buddhists, etc.) maybe there
wouldn't be a problem.

"scientists believe that the universe is made of hydrogen because they claim
it's the most plentiful ingredient. I claim that the most plentiful ingredient
is stupidity" - frank zappa