Re: In his own words

Scott wrote a nice treatment on the evolution of bananas and....

>Imagine not lugging around all that religious, spiritual baggage.  Imagine
leaving all that guilt & anxiety behind.  Imagine freeing your true spirit,
your true self, from all that repression.

>Trust me.  Try it.  There is no God.  There is no hell.  You won't be
punished for not believing.  Enjoy your days on this planet with a free-
thinking mind instead of one shackled by the chains of religion, dogma, &
lies.

Scott:

I've been thinking about you the last few days.  My wife received and quickly
finished reading The De Vinci Code.  I have it next.   I'm anticipating that
it will confirm all of my suspicions over the last 33 years of my adult life
and my catholic up-brining.

Have you read this book?   I am almost considering not reading it because
it won't shed any light on the truth, it will just show me how fucked up
organized religion is.   <Sigh>.

Anyway, keep the banana stories coming.   Ever read any Richard Dawkins?   He's
the shit when it comes to defending evolution!

I am psyched about Pete's recent interview.   There are many more good things
in it than bad things.

Joe in Philly